Some of you may have been wodering where the heck I have been lately? Well, inquiring minds....I have been reading hard back books instead of blogs. Who knew I would like vampires and warewolves so much. haha J/K but seriously the Twilight series has kept me busy during much of my free time. My friend who was persitent on getting me to read these books was right. I read the first one in like 3 days and really got all into it. My hubby was like you are reading again tonight. haha I went out and bought the next book in the series and I only have 200 pages left in. I better slow down some, because the end of the series is near and then what?!?! I am almost half way done. Stephenie (because we are now BFF's- haha) , the author, has an excellent imagination, and is so creative. Now that I have read the book, I plan to see the movie with a few friends this weekend. I will let you know what I think of the movie...
Monday, January 5, 2009
New Moon
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment