Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bachelor in full swing

I am diggin this season. I guess because I really wanted him to be the ONE last time. I just think he is portrayed as being laid back, considerate, and a good father. Not to mention... he is good looking, especially when he is just hanging out casually. As for the ladies this week they were most entertaining:

1.) Shannon- (Colgate Girl) S~C~A~R~Y. She is still too stalkerish for me. She was missing his Q's right and left. Come on be a good stalker, at least know his kids b-day. Seriously throwing ice are we two years old? However Jason seems to kinda dig that she did a little research into his life and she got a rose..this week anyways.

2.) Nikki- (First Impression Rose)- I think she was the one that said that she had only kissed one man in her life and that she was not thrilled with all the kisses that J Dawg was giving out. Has she ever seen this show before? She got another rose.

3.) Stephanie- (Cupcake) she seems sweet but it was very awkward watching her NOT make a move with those 2 drinks by the pool. She was funny when she toasted the glasses to herself and drank out of each glass. I can't wait for next week when she gets to see her daughter. Doesn't that clip remind you of another scene we saw last year of a hot father running into the arms of his little mini-me? She got a rose.

4.) Natalie- (Shake & Bake)- She needs to stop with the fake spray on tan. She is orange- she got a rose this week anyways

5.) Naomie- ("Eva" Mendes)- UM...she worked with orphans one summer. Yeah.. She got a rose.

6.) Molly- (McButter) What the heck-synchronized swimming, and her big debut of you want to see my talent... let me show you...tonsil hockey. PLEASE spare us all! She got a rose.

7.) Melissa- (Go Fight Win) She was a Cheerleader. She got a one on one date and they took a ride on the Goodyear Blimp. How cool is that? BUT ok why are you wearing a winter scarf with a tank top on the beach. Maybe this is the new style that I don't know about yet. They shared fun times and more kissing. He seemed to really like her. She got a rose.

8.) Megen- (Mommy dearest) She has a son and we all know it and this is her connection with Jason. She likes drama with Erika. She got a rose.

9.)Lauren- (Teacher) needy- she requires lots of reasurance from Jason. She got a rose.

10.) Kari-(Ghost) Who the heck is she? She got a rose

11.) Jillian- (Oscar Meyer)- Seriously are we still talking about hot dogs this week with Jason. Anyways she got a one on one date and they shared dancing and kissing. She loved telling the others all about her date and kisses. She got a rose.

12.) Erica (Drama Queen)- She enjoys pushing Megen's buttons- it is only a matter of time and she will be HISTORY! She is two faced and my least favorite. I hope ABC is making him keep her for all the drama she causes. She got a rose from ABC. haha

13.) Raquel- (Rosetta Stone)- A little weird that she surprised him by hiding out in his limo to try and talk to him privately. Try being the key word. Obviously she didn't practice enough during the week with her English spekaing CD's. She got the boot. Adios

14.) Sharon- (Hunch Back)- she got this nickname from her poor posture. The moment she got out of the limo and walked all hunched over to meet Jason she was named HB. She actually quit her job of teaching spanish to come on the show. She should have teamed up during the week with Rosetta... English for Walking tips. She did not get a rose.

15.) ???- You know I don't even remember her name. She left the show due to a family situation. Which Jason and her felt was the best. Absolutely her G-maw being sick should have been the most important thing in her life, then why the heck did she even come on the show? She bowed out gracefully though.

I would love to hear your thoughts about the show? I am still not revealing my fav yet? The two I like so far are still in it to win it! Until next week...

I will leave you with this ...to me there is something hot about a guy who can sport his hat on backwards and not look thugy. I have always loved this atheletic look! Woo Hoo

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm so lovin' that you are doing a bachelor post!!! Your nicknames are cracking me up! I'm glad you mentioned Stephanie's daughter being on the show... I so missed that due to not recording the whole thing!I haven't really picked a favorite yet, but I like Melissa.

Sarah said...

Hey there! OH MY! The Bachelor re-cap is too funny and I am soo impressed with your memory of all the girls!! I am going to send you a link to my cousin's website.. I think you would like it is tubetalk something... I will send it to you!!

~Laura~ said...

so funny!! I love it. Next time you're going to post pictures of my husband with shirtless with his hat backward, please run it by me first. ;) HOTIE!!!!