I could not wait for this season of the bachelor to start. Jason this years bachelor was my favorite and my pic to win Deonna's heart last year. The ending of the bachelorette show was terrible for me. I felt so sorry for him and I was really peeved at Deonna for letting him get down on his knee and propose to her. She knew all along that she was not going to pick him. What lady with any kind of class would do this? Oh I was so friggin hot after watching that show. My blood pressure was boiling. So when I heard he was going to be this years bachelor I was pumped up.
Last night several of us got together to watch the first epsiode and from the looks/attitudes of the ladies on this show it should be very intersting. There is actually one girl from my hometown so I am interested to see how far she goes. She did make the top 15. I was most shocked by several of his "keeper" girls though. One girl, a dental hygenist, who I will refer to as (Colgate) from now on, was too stalkerish for me. Is stalkerish even a word? :) He liked her and she made the top 15. Anyways, Erika was another surprise to me that he picked. She was voted #2 least liked by the group. The "not popular" box was an intereseting twist to the show this time. I was most blown away by the fact that he kept Sharon~ what was he thinking? Who knows~ maybe an easy one for him to let go next week. I think she was a sympathy vote for him. I am so mean. What about the Hot Dog Girl (Oscar Mayer)? He kept her too. Anyways, one girl that I did like was Shelby- she had short blonde hair. I thought she was really down to earth and was very pretty. However, she was sent packing, gosh he must really like brunettes. haha Afterall we do know how to have more fun. Wink Wink. I will say that I did notice that there were no African Americans in the top 25. He did have a few Asian/Hispanic ladies. I am not sure what to think about the slasa lady from Brazil yet. I think she brought her Roseta Stone Cd's to learn more English, so she can talk to him on the dates. BAHAHA Well I am not going to mention who I want to win yet, I need a few more shows to really get to know the girls before I decide. You know hang out with them in the house and by the pool. :) I am going to need to go out on a few group dates first too. Do you watch? What did you think? Who was crazy or beautiful or whatever? Until next week...
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
The Bachelor...my favorite show
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey! I love the Bachelor too! Did it go blank on you in the middle for like five minutes???? I have no real preference yet on any of the girls but I too was SHOCKED he kept stalker and I was surprised by the girls he let go...there were some cute gals cut. I don't really find Jason all that hot (compared to Mr. Brad Womack) but he is a really nice and sweet guy. Good for him.
it's on tonight...are you excited?! WOO HOO!
Post a Comment