That made me laugh out loud! You just wanted to post a picture of your hockey crush :) HOWEVER that's a GREAT cause! Go bid on you a pretty pink hockey jersey with your crushes number on it girl.
You Winkles girls can read me like an open book! haha Those pink and blue jerseys bring in a lot of money and for a fabulous cause. I was promoting the cause. Yeah that is what I was doing?! Your on to me Lisa B!! Seriously though I will post next week again about how much this jersey goes for, I think we might be shocked?!
I just wanted to say hey and that I hope you are having a good week. :) That jersey is pretty and I don't know who the man is, but he is a cutie!! *wink wink*
Don't I wish~ I am going to the hockey game and to the auction. I bet the jerseys will go for more than I want to pay for a jersey. We shall see I will post and tell ya all about it. :)
I was born and raised in the south. I married my high school sweetheart. I love Jesus, my hubby, sparkly things, shiny lip gloss, hockey games, sonic grape slush, pebble ice, gym, cruises. One thing you need to know about me is that I am always on the go. I am blessed by Jesus and the life he has given me. I love to travel and see new places and try new things! "Breath, let go, and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
5 comments:
That made me laugh out loud! You just wanted to post a picture of your hockey crush :) HOWEVER that's a GREAT cause! Go bid on you a pretty pink hockey jersey with your crushes number on it girl.
You Winkles girls can read me like an open book! haha Those pink and blue jerseys bring in a lot of money and for a fabulous cause. I was promoting the cause. Yeah that is what I was doing?! Your on to me Lisa B!! Seriously though I will post next week again about how much this jersey goes for, I think we might be shocked?!
Hey Sweetie,
I just wanted to say hey and that I hope you are having a good week. :) That jersey is pretty and I don't know who the man is, but he is a cutie!! *wink wink*
Are you gonna bid on it?
Don't I wish~ I am going to the hockey game and to the auction. I bet the jerseys will go for more than I want to pay for a jersey. We shall see I will post and tell ya all about it. :)
Post a Comment