Saturday, January 10, 2009

Do you recognize them?

If you said Bella and Edward I am guessing you have seen the movie Twilight? I know you are thinking oh boy here she goes again writing about this series, but this is what is going on in LuLu's world. Twilight is hot in my world right now. I am now reading the third book and am loving it.
I went last night to see the movie with three other girls that are also reading the series. I really did like the movie. Obviously some of the parts were changed from the book, but aren't they always done that way. I am glad that I read the book first though. A good book is always better than a good movie. Sometimes when I am reading I get so lost in the book that I feel like I am in part of the story line. Silly I know! I tune everything out around me and just read. My hubby can ask me something and I will not even hear him. How funny is that? I can see picture myself at the lunch table talking with Bella and Edward. I read it as if I was there too. That my friends is when you know you are reading a good book. I have always enjoyed reading, when it is something I have chosen to read for myself and not been forced to read. Does anyone else read like they are part of the book? I think when I am done with these books, I am going to read a few Grisham books that I have not read.

1 comments:

Leslie said...

So I started back reading Twilight again... and I'm now sucked in! I couldn't put it down last night! I can't wait to finish it so I can go see the movie!