Since it was so nice outside yesterday, I took two of my LuLu kids to Chick-Fil-A to eat and play outside, to give their Mom a much needed break. We ate and they were playing (sliding) and everything seemed to be going well until the older sister says, "My little brother needs to potty." Ok ~I was thinking gosh we had just went 30 min. earlier, but maybe he needs to go again. So we go and well...it was too late he had an accident in his pants. Ok~ I can handle this! I take him and his sister to the car to get his extra change of clothes and assess how bad it really was. I was thinking, I probably can just change him really fast in the car before we go feed the ducks. Well, I take a little peek and wow it was everywhere! Remember he had been sliding so he was playing in a mess. The poop was mushed up and coming out and thru his pants. So I decided to take him back inside to clean him up in the restroom. This is where it gets real interesting! There is only 2 stalls and 1 sink. I get him on the toilet in the handicap stall, so that we both have some room. I get him on the seat and he is just a smiling and singing and swinging his little feet on the toilet. He is the cutest kid ever, and I am trying not to laugh at this situation I am in. I need to figure out how I am going to clean this all up. I look in his bag and since he doesn't usually do this there were no wipes, however there was clean undies and clothes. I tried using toilet paper but it was not working, so I thought what can I use... and YES it comes to me!! Are you ready for this? I have SHOUT WIPES! SO~that is exactly what I used to clean him up with. HAHA They worked great! I then start to think what am I going to do with these undies Toss 'em or Keep 'em? Now if it was my child, I would have thrown them away, but I didn't want to just trash his clothes. So I decided that they must be washed out in the sink. I leave him on the toilet while I am gagging, and I run out to the only sink, praying someone does not come thru the door and see all this. I quickly wash them out and of course the mess is not going down the drain and I start to sweat and panic. I have to run to the other stall and get some toilet paper and scoop out by hand the mess in the sink and flush it down the other toilet. I was freaking out, that someone was going to see me. I then wrapped his soaking wet undies in paper towels and went back into the stall to dress little man. Now why I am in there a lady comes in to use the other stall and I was like Thank you Jesus I barely made it! Well I get him all dressed and we are walking out of the restroom and I am holding his hand and in my other hand I have his bag and his "dirty" clothes and I am trying to plan on what I am going to put them in. I was thinking surely I have a target bag or something in the car. Well I am walking by the counter where everyone is taking their orders as I say excuse me and am thinking the poopy train is coming thru~don't mind the smell! haha I then see on the top of the trash can a roll of those large white trash bags! Hallelujah!! I then without asking help myself to one and it keeps rolling out forever. Gosh- those bags are huge! It seemed like that minute lasted for an hour and the whole place was staring at me and smelling my kids mess! haha I then get outside and drop his messy clothes in the bag and tie it up as a lovely present for my dear friend. HAHA The only thing the older sister was worried about was being seen by someone, she is such a little diva. She kept saying he is going to get in trouble~ typical sibling response. Well I always hear about these kind of stories from my friends with kids and I must say I think my first real public poopy experience went well! What do you think?
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Oh my goodness I am sitting at work just rolling reading this. I think that considering you have no kids, you did GREAT. I am not so sure I could have remained that calm under pressure. I would have tossed those undies goodbye and offered to buy him some new ones. Ha. Thank you for bringing a great big laugh to me this afternoon. I needed it. Love you.
Addison is laughing her hiney off at this story. She almost peed her pants at your reinactment of it.
I'm sorry you had to deal with mr. poopy pants. I'm not sure what got into him...maybe the chicken and fries. :)
Thank you so much for taking them...it was a much needed break.
Love ya!
This is so funny. You are so much better than me. I would have totally tossed the undies and told the mama that I will buy you a whole new pack. Not just one but you will be rewarded with a whole pack!
OH LORI!!! Good Lord... I'm afraid I would have been having to ask to the little one to move off of the potty so I could gag over it! I am impressed with your poopie skills!!!! You will be a WONDERFUL mother!!!!!!!!
Holy cow! That was hilarious! I definitely would have trashed to poopy pants!
I read about this on facebook. Laura and Lisa had a little running commentary. Their version was pretty funny. Lisa couldn't wait 'til you blogged about it, so I decided I'd stalk your blog 'til you posted. WELL WORTH THE WAIT. My hubby is sleeping so I was trying not to laugh, but it was making my eyes well up and face turn red. Tooooooo funny!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo loving this blog. It should win an award. However I am hacked at Blogger because it did not show me that you had written it till earlier. ughhh OH MY it was all I dreamed it would be. I bout wet my pants yet again. I think you have known Laura long enough you could have trashed the undies and she would have totally understood. I love you! You make me laugh out loud. This is just good stuff. AHHHHHH My niece and her hoping nobody saw her is so just great stuff. ahhh they are their MOTHER'S CHILDREN! hahahahah
Post a Comment