
Bachelor or "Bust"was very entertaining last night. It appears the claws are starting to come out. The name bashing has begun. The ladies were most entertaining last night:
1.) Stephanie- (Cupcake) I like her. She seems the most mature lady there. I have noticed that she has excellent control over her tone of voice. She got a one-on-one date at the Beach with Jason. It was her daughters B-day and Jason arranged for her to be there too. It was a sweet date at Legoland with Sophia. Before the rose ceremony she talked to Jason and did this corny little close your eyes kissy game, but I still like her! She is on my YES list. She got a rose.
2.) Natalie- (Shake & Bake)- She is still spraying that tan on- She got the other one-on-one date. They had a princess date. She was presented with a million dollars in jewels that she wore for the date. They were gorgeous. She took forever to get ready and she made him wait on her. Hello~ Natalie dosn't she know that just gave him more time with the other girls. She seemed super materialistic and full of herself. The date fit her perfect though from the Jewels, to the private jet ride, the private helicopeter tour, and dinner in Vegas. Her love for bears was really odd! Jason thought she was beautiful but he could not make a romantic connection with her. She did not leave without a few Beeps.. Beep... Beep's from ABC. HAHA NO ROSE
Group Date: "BUST" for a cause. (Breast Cancer Cause) Jason took them to make molds of their Busts. I thought this was an interesting date. He spent most of this date with his shirt off. I am sure he was enjoying "the show" of the ladies, because I know I was of him. *wink* *wink*
3.) Nikki- (First Impression Rose)- Thanks to Jason...she has now kissed two men in her life! That was so awkward for me to watch. She turned her head for a peck on the cheek and he turned her chin so that he could kiss her lips. AWKWARD to watch. She said she was remembering how this whole kissing thing worked! WHAT in the world? Who says things like this? On her group date she had a little time with him and she ran out of stuff to say. Another AWKWARD moment for them. What gets me about her is that she always has her "BUST" hanging out~ those puppies were out for the petting at the rose ceremony. Jason even commented on her dress. I bet he did! She got another rose.
4.) Naomie- ("Eva" Mendes)- She told Jason that she had really only been with one other person. After their "talk"~ she had to re-apply her lip gloss~ I wonder what they talked about?! She got a rose.
5.) Shannon- (Colgate Girl) She is still too weird for me. She had Jason help her with her mold of her Bust. She was like you can rub here and pointed to her boob. WHAT?!?! She also had a weird moment on the group date where she looks to Jason and says Hi and he kinda laughs like "WEIRDO" and he says hello and then she gives him this great big HUG. At this moment ABC should have played the Psycho music that we all know from the scary movies. She also got sick at the rose ceremony. She ran off the and we all listened to her puke. I hope she used some Colgate after that event. It was all too much for me, but for some reason not to Jason. She got another stinkin rose this week.
6.) Melissa- (Go Fight Win) She is probably my favorite as of now! He seems to really like her too. When they asked someone to rub the mold on Jason for his cast, she jumped right on it. I think she is cute and seems to fit well with him. She told him her secret that she has had a breast reduction~ she was like a FFF or something crazy like that. She got a rose.
7.) Megan- (Mommy dearest) She now likes drama with Lauren too. She was odd to me while she was painting her cast. She wanted to paint a fetus on her boob to represent breast feeding?!?! I mean wow a little deep~ for the bachelor show~ don't you think. She got a rose.
8.) Jillian- (Oscar Meyer)- She seems very comfortable with him. I like her too. They spent their time together on the group date jumping on the bed (it looked really silly) and talking. It seemed to go well and I think they compliment each other. She got a rose.
9.)Erica (Drama Queen)- She is HISTORY! Ok at the rose ceremony she got a chance to talk to him and she said did I just catch you looking a my boob? WHAT? Seriously~ she doesn't even have a body to say something like that. I was mortified for him! However I was thrilled that she DID NOT get a ROSE.
10.)Kari-(Ghost) We still really don't know who she is? She made no effort! therefore NO ROSE
11.) Lauren- (Teacher) She did not get to go on a date this week with Jason. However she did talk to him before the rose ceremony and ratted out Erica and Megan and their drama. I think the claws will come out next week. Megan heard her talking to Jason and she was upset. She got a rose.
12.) Molly- (McButter) she did not get a date either but she had some chatting and smooching time with Jason before the ceremony. She told him that she gets butterflys around him and then she went to kiss him and she made this UMMMM noise right before hand and I busted out laughing. It was just too funny! She also got a rose.
I would love to hear your thoughts about the "BUST" show? Until next week...
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Bachelor or "BUST"
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
OMG! Poor Nikki! That kiss was so awkward! I had to rewind it and watch it again! I still can't believe he kept stalker Shannon... and I can't believe she straight up asked him to touch her "bust"! A little forward! Can't wait for next week's!!!
I stumbled upon your blog from a friend's link....I LOVE this post!
I have become an avid watcher this year for the same reasons you have.
Stephanie lives in my area of town so I have seen her out and about through the years. She really is quite beautiful and very sweet in person. Should be interesting to see what happens. I look forward to reading your next review.
i love your blog! i just happened upon it! i am also a huge fan of the bachelor!! i must say though...i'm not real impressed with any of the ladies! i really hope some how he and deanna can re-connect or there is some spark still there. i know she crushed him...but it would be awesome if somehow...i'm too much of a romantic! love your post!
jill
I LOVE your recap - it is like my thoughts are put "on paper" b/c we think so similarly. So glad to see Natalie go - the bear comment sealed the deal for me. I think Shannon has a mental illness; the Nikki girl's kiss could NOT have been more awkward if an actual kissing coach had been present; i don't like Megan and think he kept her just to have a for sure let go next week...I really like Stephanie, Melissa, and Jillian even though I think she looks different every time I see her. Hope we can watch together next week.
Yes, the kiss with ole whatshername was AWKWARD! I was uncomfortable for her.
I can't stand Megan and I want to see her GONE.
The only person I'm hate to see him with even more would be Deanna.
I knew some people from F.C. and hung out with a group called Maximum Impact...the college group many years ago. Does that help??
I did not know you went there. What an extremely small world we live in. Yes, I have been praying for Harper too.
Post a Comment