
Samson does...this big ball of fur had his yearly check-up and shots yesterday and he weighs over 12 lbs. He got a good report even though he has been having some issues lately. Most of you know, but Samson has been taking medicine for his kidneys for over a year now. We had a very scary night back in Oct of 2007 and we almost lost him. We spent lots of $ at our local ER vet and at his own Dr. to get him better. It was awful for me. Eddie and I would go and visit him in the hospital and at the vet and I would cry every time we left there. I seriously don't know how you Mothers do it with a real baby. I know everything changes and pets become second once you have kids, but until then he is our fur baby. :) Samson spent over a month boarded at our vets office for around the clock care. Well with all that said he is doing better now. He has both good and some bad days. He has recently changed medicine and the price changed drastically. Woo Hoo He takes one pill a day and for a months supply it was $40. This new drug is now only $4 for 40 pills. We are thrilled about that. I hope this new drug continues to work. Thanks guys for always asking about and praying for Samson.

Samson praying for his kidneys...

My two boys taking a nap.
3 comments:
awwww I love your blog about your fine furry friend. He is so pretty, I wished I was not allergic I would love to snuggle up to that pretty fluff ball. :) I am so glad he is doing so much better.
I am so glad Samson is doing good and I love the pic of him "praying."
Allie and I are glad that Samson is doing well. Our dogson, Nicky, did become second when Allie joined us, but he didn't seem to get the memo. Allie seems to think he is her funny looking (and sometimes annoying) brother! Oh... by the way... Allie hit the 12 pound mark recently, too. tee hee
Post a Comment