All summer I kept hearing people say that they were reading "Twilight" and then the movie came out and it seems like every person on earth was into this (but me). I just kept saying "I really have no interest in vampires". However, my good friend just kept telling me she knew I would like it and she would let me borrow her book. Well I got the book for Christmas. So these past few days I caved and have read the first 300 pages so far. Have you read it? What do you think? Are you in on the craze?
Monday, December 29, 2008
Vampires?
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
doesn't the pic remind you of Marks Drive...all getto! HA! :)
I am not in on the craze! ha ha My sister in law is on book 2 or 3 I am not sure. Her co workers at the hospital got her hooked. I like you am not into vampires! :) However I was shocked that "M" had classmates who have read the books and telling my daughter all about it! Yikes
I have the book and started it a couple weeks before Clay was born. I haven't gotten around to reading it again. Everyone I've talked to that has read it.... LOVED it! I guess I at least need to read it before I see the movie.
I am with you. I kept hearing her talk about it and when she explained the premise to me I told my neice that "I am just not into Vampires" and she quickly set me straight that there was so much more to it than that. Ha. It really made me feel old and out of touch. You will have to give us a book report on it when you get done!! :) Must be pretty good. :) Love ya,
LA
Post a Comment