Friday, December 5, 2008

Quite a Scare

Well this little angel gave her family and her LuLu quite a scare yesterday. I got a call from her Nana that she was being taken to a local hospital. She had a febrile seizure at daycare and they were taking her by ambulance to the Hospital. Her Mom and I have been good friends since we were kids. I called my friend and told her that I would meet her at the pital. She was leaving her house and was already in route. You see, her family including her husband were all out of town, so I went to be with her at the hospital and help watch her 5 year old son who had stayed home sick that day. Anyways, Praise God she is ok. It was all just very scary for everyone. She has a viral infection (which she most likely got from her brother) that caused her to spike a high fever quickly which caused the seizure. After about 3 hours they sent her home on Motrin for the fever. God anwers prayers!

PS~ did I mention the hospital waiting room... now that is SCARY!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh no! That is scary! I'm glad she's ok!

~*Lisa*~ said...

Oh my goodness is she Tara's baby? I remember when that happened with Addison do you? ughhh horrible. So glad she is alright!

~Laura~ said...

those are SOOOO scary. Addison had one when she was about 1 and it freaked me out. I just pulled over and called 911 and the ambulance came. UGH!

I'm so glad she's okay. I know that must have scared the crap out of her mama & her lulu.