I just wanted to share another Christmas Ornament idea that I made for one of my chocoholic friends. This looked so cute on top of her gift! Just another idea of how to use these clear glass bulbs. Do you have any suggestions of what else I could put inside these bulbs? I have seen popped popcorn! They are cute but you can't eat them like you can the candy. The opening is not very big. I barely got the M&M's inside this one. Do you have any other cool ideas?
Monday, December 22, 2008
Another Christmas Ornament
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are too creative! I love these ornament ideas. I really liked the shredded paper one you had in your earlier blog. And the monogram is great. Next year I am definitely doing some of those - and I want one for my tree too!
You are so crafty! The ornaments and Christmas Card are beautiful!! Maybe I can hire you to do Clay's scrapbook :)!
I love this ornament. M&M's .... yum. :)
Post a Comment