I received my first blog award. Woo Hoo! My life long friend Lisa awarded me this beautiful award. Speech...Speech...Ok if I must!! haha Seriously, Lisa thanks for your friendship and for all the memories we have made over the years together, I love ya girl. You made my day today!
So now I must pay it forward...
I would like to nominate both of my good friends from High School Emily & Leslie for this same award. I love reading these girls blogs. Their stories about their boys are priceless. Go take a peek and see what you think.
A. Put the logo on your blog.
B. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
C. Nominate a blog, add a link to this blog, and leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Blog Award
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Thanks for the blog award!!! I will display it with pride :)! Congrats on your award as well!!!
Post a Comment