This year like always, we spent Thanksgiving Day on the go. Eddie and I spent lunch with his Mom's side of the family. We always have a fun time with all the kids. Three of Eddie's first cousins had multiples at birth. We have one set of twins and two sets of triplets, along with some single births too. Now you know why I am scared to get prego J/K...but can you imagine?! I know God will only gives us what we can handle. If we had twins at first I think we would be done. :) Here is the youngest set of triplets feeding the ducks out back on the lake. They were too cute. We then went to Eddie's Dad's house in the afternoon for some quality family time with them (a nap) haha. That evening we spent it at my parents house. My sister and her husband were there too. Thanksgiving was rushed but over all was good this year.
Friday, Eddie went hunting during the day, while me, my Mom, and Sister did a little Black Friday shopping. We got some good deals. We mainly got our hubby's Christmas stuff. It was not as crowded as I thought it would be. We go every year. It has been much worse before. That night my sister, her hubby, me, and Eddie decided to go to the Hockey game. This is one of my two favorite players. You see... I have a "Lush" crush and Eddie knows it. Woo Hoo for Hockey! :)
Saturday, Eddie's cousin Robert (Boo) got married. After the first of the year he is going over seas. He is in the National Guard and was called up. Keep him in your prayers. They are both so young (21). I remember being their age and doing the same thing! Young and in love! :)
Sunday was my niece, Briana's birthday party. She had a party at the roller skating rink. Here is a picture of her from this past weekend. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. Her Birthday is actually today and she turned 5! She got a baby alive doll and all the stuff to go with it. She was so excited.
Well tonight was our annual ladies Christmas dinner at our Church, so as you can see I have been super busy here lately. I know this month is going to be another crazy one, so stayed tuned as LuLu's world turns! haha Hope you all had a great Holiday weekend.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thanksgiving Weekend update
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my! Two sets of triplets and a set of twins??!! That's a lot of multiples!! Looks like you had a fun (and busy) weekend!!!
Triplets and twins??? How much fun (and overwhelming) would that be!!! You never know... you might be the one to bust out some quads!!!
Girl, someone needs to move their celebration to a different day! Sounds like you had a fun but busy time. OK, were the twins and triplets in one family i.e. same parents or were they in different families? i would LOSE what is left of my mind.
The multiples are all in different families. Eddie's Mom has two sisters. One sister had two sons and each had multiples. One had a set of twins and the other triplets. Eddie's other Aunt has a daughter and she had triplets. I know I would go crazy too!
Post a Comment