Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratitude Tag

My Friend Laura tagged me in a new blogging game called "Gratitude Tag." The rules are to name 10 things you are grateful for and then tag 5 people: I tag Leslie, Emily, Lisa, Lea Anne, & Sandy. Happy Thanksgiving!

1) Jesus Christ

2.) My Amazing Husband that God hand picked just for me!

3.) My wonderful Parents
4.) My one and only gorgeous little sister and my new brother-in-law!

5.) My furry child Samson

6.) Trevor, my nephew7.) Briana, my niece

8.) Life long friends

9.) Traveling~ being able to see the world

10.) Scrapbooking- making memories that last a life time!

2 comments:

Bill and Melodie said...

I need to give you all my pictures and get you to do a scrapbook for me!!! I love the idea of it, just don't have the time, imagination, creativity to do it...

~*Lisa*~ said...

What a great post! Love all the pictures! I am very grateful for you and your sister as well! Where in the world would we be without lifelong friends! :) Lovins!