Well it has been a while since I last posted so I thought I would update everyone on what has been going on in my world. Of course~ working! Gotta pay the bills somehow right? and well.... to support my scrapbooking addiction! haha :)
Friday night I went out with some friends for a little girl time. We decided to go to a craft show, shopping, & dinner. My hubby was going to spend the night at the hunting lodge, so it was a free night for me. Saturday, I was suppose to take a little road trip out of town but decided to stay home and take care of Samson. During the week, I noticed that Samson was acting funny and seemed sick AGAIN. So Eddie took him to the vet Friday morning. YEP~ Momma was right!!! He had another flair up and needed some antibiotics. I am so thankful that we caught it in time. I love that cat, he is my baby and I would be super sad if we lost him. Praise God he seems to be doing ok.
Eddie and I have been blessed in our life and have so many things to be thankful for. I know at times in life it seems things are not going your way but when you stop to think about the BIG picture we all have so many things to be truly thankful for. I hope this Thanksgiving you will take some time to dwell on the positive things that God has blessed you with. Tell your friends and family you appreciate them and are thankful for their love and support.
Well I wanted to end this post by saying...
MAY YOUR STUFFING BE TASTY,
MAY YOUR TURKEY BE PLUMP.
MAY YOUR POTATOES 'N GRAVY HAVE NARY A LUMP,
MAY YOUR YAMS BE DELICIOUS,
MAY YOUR PIES TAKE THE PRIZE,
MAY YOUR THANKSGIVING DINNER STAY OFF OF YOUR THIGHS.
GOBBLE TIL YOU WOBBLE.........
And Above All, Give Thanks to God For All He Has Done!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Awww! I hope your kitty is ok! Hope you and Eddie have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Let's get together soon!
Post a Comment