Go VOTE today~ we did! Eddie and I chose to go this morning when the polls opened. We waited in line for an hour and a half this morning. It was a long wait, however we both felt privileged to be able to VOTE. Don't take this blessing for granted...many people in other parts of the world would give much to have this same opportunity. I always say to people don't complain to me about the Presidency and other issues if you didn't VOTE. I don't want to hear about it, unless you VOTED. Don't just gripe about everything try and do something about it~ go VOTE. People are fighting for our Freedom and our right to VOTE!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Go Vote!
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen Sissy. Love ya.
An hour and a half!!?!?!? Goodness -- I waited until 10am and it took about 15 min. Of course I was still voting at the hold place in SE HSV by our old house with a bunch of old people!
Post a Comment