Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Fun

Saturday night Eddie and I played Bunko with some of our friends. I know most of you are probably thinking Bunko... isn't that game for little old ladies?!?! NOT this Bunko!! This group plays for $ instead of small prizes. Everyone pays $10 to play and if you have the most Bunko's and/or if you are the winner of the game you win about $100 each. If you lost the most rounds you are considered the biggest looser and you actually win your $10 back. haha We all bring food to share and have lots of fun together. We try and play once a month with them but it seems here lately we always have something else going on. I am super competitive, and love games.

Sunday afternoon we had a few friends over to the house for a fish fry. We invited the group that went to the beach with us a few weeks ago. This way the guys that caught all the fish on the trip could enjoy eating them too. It was cold outside but it worked out just fine. I didn't want to deep fry those smelly fish inside and smell my house up for days. So the guys stood around outside and fried up the fish, while us ladies cooked the fries and hush puppies inside. It worked out perfect and everything tasted so good. We had a busy weekend and spent some quality time with our friends.

1 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! ;)