Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating

So you might ask, how does a couple without kids spend their Halloween? Well you borrow some kids and take them trick or treating. These 4 sisters are very special to us. I have known their parents since High School. I am their LuLu, sometimes I wonder if they really know that is not my name! :) Eddie and I are their God given Aunt and Uncle. We spent the evening at their house. Their Dad and Uncle Eddie took the kids through the neighborhood and then to the Church for some Trunk or Treating. Eddie is going to make a great Dad one day! The ladies stayed home to pass out the candy to all the kids. I loved seeing all the different costumes. Two of these girls were 50's girls, one was a witch , & the other a French maid. Even the dog was dressed up! We had such a good time hanging with them. Take a look at all their loot?!?!

1 comments:

LeighAnne said...

How much fun. I love borrowing my best friends kids. It is the best. :) I am going to call you this week. This weekend has been a blur! :) Love you girl and I think we all need to meet somewhere and do something sometime...what do you think?