Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo Friday

I thought I would share a few photos that I took this week at a friends wedding. I can't wait to give her a CD of all the pictures that I took. I am not the best photographer, but I enjoy it. Missy and Jason got married on Veterans day. My sister was a bridesmaid, so it was nice to spend some time with her too this week. We were all so thankful that it didn't rain until after the ceremony. God does answer prayers! They got married outside at a mountain overlook. The view was gorgeous with all the different colored fall leaves. She was a beautiful bride. I am so thrilled for both of them. Take a look...

2 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

WOW What a beautiful bride oh Missy looks good too. *wink* Hee hee That is the first picture I have seen of Jen since her wedding! Marriage looks good on her. Missy was a beautiful bride Laura said that the leaves and all were just amazing! I loved your photo Friday! Love

LeighAnne said...

Oh what sweet pictures. I really like the brides dress...very classy. What a fun way to spend veterns day! I was stuck here at work. :( Have a great weekend sweetie.