Monday, November 10, 2008

"Silence I Kill You"

Over the summer, I bought us tickets to see the Jeff Dunham~ Spark of Insanity tour. The show was this past weekend. We had great seats; right on the floor. I guess it pays to buy tickets the second they go on sale. Jeff Dunham is a super funny ventriloquist. He has five main puppets that he uses in his show. He has Achmed the Dead Terrorist, Walter the old grumpy guy, Peanut the hyper purple doll, Bubba the Redneck, and a Jalapeno on a stick. I think my favorite is probably Achmed. Jeff does such a good job with all his different voices of each "doll". Achmed says "Silence I Kill You" in this crazy voice. It makes me laugh every time I hear it. Eddie and I had such a good time laughing our booties off together.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I completely forgot about this show!!! We were wanting to go! I bet he was hilarious!

~*Lisa*~ said...

OH Lori Achmed is our favorite! We have been trying to explain him to all of our family. He is the greatest. "How do you spell your name? A-C-Flem aha ha ha ha

Oh P.S I LOVE the picture of you and Eddie on your page its such a great picture!