I just think they were all acting. Jason for sure with his crying. Melissa seemed to know it was coming as she wasn't as mad as I would have been and seemed to be over it in the limo. And Molly? Hope she is happy but I don't think that man will ever be really truly happy.
Seriously! I am afraid for these two to go out anywhere in public. Yikes!
Crazy about what happened! ABC was the big winner. 15 million viewers for the finale and 17 for the ATR show. I just could not believe that they will billing it as their best ending yet. What? For them and them only.
Thank you for all your play by play on this show. It gave me many giggles and smiles.
Praying for all those sweet babies you are posting about!!!! One of my little girls in class last night asked for prayer for You You except she pronounced it Yo Yo. Do you know which is right?
I had to come read your blog to see what your take on the outcome was. I can't believe I watched it all season for THAT and then I even tuned in the next night to watch the follow up. I am DONE!!!
I was born and raised in the south. I married my high school sweetheart. I love Jesus, my hubby, sparkly things, shiny lip gloss, hockey games, sonic grape slush, pebble ice, gym, cruises. One thing you need to know about me is that I am always on the go. I am blessed by Jesus and the life he has given me. I love to travel and see new places and try new things! "Breath, let go, and remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
5 comments:
I am just sick he is a JERK!
I just think they were all acting. Jason for sure with his crying. Melissa seemed to know it was coming as she wasn't as mad as I would have been and seemed to be over it in the limo. And Molly? Hope she is happy but I don't think that man will ever be really truly happy.
he's a dirty bird. Your blog post raps it all up perfectly!
Seriously! I am afraid for these two to go out anywhere in public. Yikes!
Crazy about what happened! ABC was the big winner. 15 million viewers for the finale and 17 for the ATR show. I just could not believe that they will billing it as their best ending yet. What? For them and them only.
Thank you for all your play by play on this show. It gave me many giggles and smiles.
Praying for all those sweet babies you are posting about!!!! One of my little girls in class last night asked for prayer for You You except she pronounced it Yo Yo. Do you know which is right?
I had to come read your blog to see what your take on the outcome was. I can't believe I watched it all season for THAT and then I even tuned in the next night to watch the follow up. I am DONE!!!
Post a Comment