Friday, March 20, 2009

Photo Friday




Barbados~ one of the prettiest places on earth that I have ever been! The water was crystal clear. You could see your feet in the sand while standing neck deep in the ocean. We went swimming with giant sea turtles and it was amazing. I have several pictures of us swimming with them but they are in my scrapbook already. (I know just a teaser right!) haha I took them with an under water disposable camera! Definitely one experience I will never forget!

2 comments:

LeighAnne said...

Wow, I have always wanted to see water that crystal clear. Maybe one day I will get to! :) Have a great week girlie.

Love ya,
LA

Melissa said...

So pretty!!! I guess turtles are pretty friendly, right? They don't try to come after you and gnaw your legs off? (cause I'd be so worried...) Your pictures are making me want to go somewhere tropical!