Monday, March 23, 2009
Scrapbooking Getaway
This past weekend me and several scrapbooking friends stayed here! The view was truly amazing. We could not have asked for more perfect weather. Our time was spent mainly scrapbooking, however some of us enjoyed the hot tub, theatre room, and smores by the fireplace. The meals were excellent~ even for me the picky eater. I got a lot accomplished~ over 50 pages completed! Woo Hoo I was thrilled to get so much work done. I have not actually had time to sit down and work on my pages in forever. This was money well spent!
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Where is that cabin? It looks absolutley beautiful! That is awesome - 50 pages!! I would love to see some of your books.
Oh my! That looks like you had a wonderful time! I must have details on this location! I want to go!! We have spaces at the RR left for first of April if a couple of you wanted to join us. I can only hope to get 50 pages done! Good job!!
Wow!!! Looks like a great place!! So pretty. And...50 pages?!? I, too, would love to see a book or two. :o)
Oh girl... I admire you! I wish I could scrapebook, but for now my blog will have to do! Glad you had fun. The cabin was GORGEOUS!
Post a Comment