I finally finished book 4 "Breaking Dawn" of the Twilight series. It was really good. The funny thing is I am kinda sad now that I have finished them all. I will miss Bella and Edward. HAHA My friends that were reading this series with me have decided to start another 5 book series, so I may join them and read those too. I really liked discussing the books with them~ it was kinda like a mini book club.
As most of you know from my bachelor recaps that I am a reality TV junkie~ haha. The new season of ANTM started last week and I already have a favorite... she would be the so called one and only plus size girl (She might be a friggin size 8) haha She is my favorite as of now.
Survivor Tocantins- I am pulling for JT from South Alabama. Gotta cheer for the good ole southern boy! I think I have seen every season of this show! Eddie and I watch together. We both are super competitive and enjoy watching all the challenges and see who can hack it.
American Idol- GO Danny Gokee GO! I love his stage presence and his passion for music. His story about his wife is so sad but I give him credit for his strength to get up there and tell her story to the nation and sing his heart out. I am pulling for him all the way. However, there are several good singers this year! I actually enjoy listenting to several of them.
Well do you have a show you watch every week? Who are your favorites? I would love to know!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Books & Reality TV
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oooh!!! I wish that wasn't the last book! I'm saving the 3rd one for the flight to and from Vegas! By the way... the movie comes out on DVD this month... I know you've seen it, but I think we should all get together and have a "viewing party"!!
Danny is my fav- we're on the same page! Thanks for reading my blog- your recaps are also great! :)
Let me know what new series you are going to start reading. I am going to start book 4 next week on my trip and will be ready for a new series! I agree with Leslie - I want to watch Twilight too.
Post a Comment