This past weekend Eddie and I went to see this movie and it was hilarious! Several people, including my sister told me to go see it. Friday night, Me, Eddie, Angela (Eddie's sister), and Trevor (nephew) decided to check it out. Yep they were right, the movie was funny. There are some serious parts too but Madea is a riot as always. "Little Gurl...Little Gurl stop smakin that gum!"
I think movie etiquette should be taught in school or really at home! haha This always seems to happen to me.... Why must I sit in front of someone that wants to put their feet up on the seat next to my head and push on the chair which then moves my chair. AND...why must I pick the seat in front of the Madea Sista fan, who taked through the whole dang movie. Gotta love it right? Everyone's laughter did help to tune her out some. Geeze what is up with that? Why do people enjoy talking and commentating through the whole friggin movie? She would say something like I bet this happens next...or repeat everything Madea said with the same funny slang voice! Does this get on your nerves too or is it just me? Maybe I should try the back row of the theatre next time. HAHA Have you seen any good movies lately? I think the movie Taken is next on our list! I have heard it is an on the edge of your seat kind of movie.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Madea goes to Jail
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I would have been able to tell you the good movie I saw...had you not asked. Now I can't remember the title. :o/ I do want to see Taken.
Movie etiquette is a BIG peeve of mine. Leaving trash at the seat is one...why can't people just pick it up? The can is on the WAY OUT THE DOOR!
This movie is a riot! Blake & I loved it. So glad you and Eddie got to go see it. I agree with you on movie etiquette, it is non-existent. That is why I prefer to go on "off-nights" when there is hardly anyone else in the theatre!! Have a great week sissy!
Post a Comment