Sunday, March 15, 2009

The winner of #37 goes to...

ME!!! Can you believe it? I actually bid and won! Woo Hoo. I was so excited! I have been saying all season that I really wanted my favorite hockey player, Travis Kauffeldt's jersey and tonight was my night!! I am thrilled! After the game the players took their special St. Patty's day jerseys right off their backs and they auctioned them off. Wow what a rush! I was pumped to get to talk to him and get my pic made with him. I told him that I loved it when he does this cha-ching pump with his hands when he makes a goal! He just laughed and said oh really! When it was picture time, he was like I am sweating, and I said, Oh it's Ok, I don't mind!" in a giddy school girl voice! *wink* *wink* Well I better go get it out of the washer (it was soaked when I got it) and hang it up to dry so that I can wear it to Thursday night's game!

6 comments:

Emily said...

That is awesome girl! I am proud of you for getting it! I would have loved to have seen you being all school girl flirty with him - too funny!

LeighAnne said...

Congratulations. How awesome. I would have been giddy too!

Leslie said...

You washed it??!!!?? I can't believe you washed your man's sweatiness off his jersey! Now it's not going to have his smell! Ha! Congrats on winning it!!! I know you were so excited! That's a great picture of the two of you... Eddie better watch out ;)!!

Melissa said...

Wow! That's crazy wonderful!!!!
Have fun wearing your man's jersey on game night!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!

stampinmomof2girls said...

Whooo hoooo Girlfriend! So happy for you! You got what you wanted!
Enjoy it, you deserve it!!!!