Monday, March 9, 2009

90 and full of spunk!

Today Eddie's Grandma turns 90 years old! How amazing is that? Our family celebrated with her this past Saturday. We all gathered at a local restaurant and celebrated with her. She has 3 daughters and 6 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren (Trevor my nephew, and then one set of twins & two sets of triplets). She loves them all, and sends cards to us all for every occasion!
I don't know how she keeps up with everything. She is one whipper snapper at 90!

Eddie and I could not decide on what to get her for her B-day. She has everything. I finally got this fabulous idea. We contacted her salon where she goes once a week to get her hair done and paid for her next months appointments. She loved it! :) She means the world to our family, so I thought I would share her milestone with you today! Happy Birthday Grandma! We love you!

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is so sweet! I hope I am like her when I am 90! That was a great gift idea. Perfect for someone who has everything!

stampinmomof2girls said...

What a sweet picture! What a lady! You both are lucky/blessed to have her! That was a great gift! You are very thoughtful!

~*Lisa*~ said...

ohhh how precious! You are so thoughtful and only you would come up with such a great idea for a gift! :) Love you!

LeighAnne said...

I want to live to be 90 and be that full of life too. Wow, 2 sets of triplets, what are the odds??? That is amazing. Thanks for sharing!! :) Have a great week.