Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Surgery Day for You You~Pray

Today is surgery day for You You. She is having open heart surgery this morning and she needs all of our prayers. The surgery is going to last approx. 5 hours. Please pray for You You to recovery quickly, for her family to have peace, and for all the doctors to have wisdom as the operate on this precious little girl today! You can follow along and read You You's updates by clicking on the "Praying for You You" button on my sidebar. Thanks so much guys!

3 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

praying! :)

Emily said...

Thank you so much for posting about YouYou! It means so much to mean. Love, Em (YouYou's Mimi)

Aaron and Erica said...

Lori,

I just heard that you had posted about YouYou on your blog so I had to come take a look. Thank you so much for your prayers for our little one. We JUST got home from the hospital tonight and are trying to wind down. I would love for you to meet YouYou sometime soon :)

Lv,

Erica