Friday, February 27, 2009

Photo Friday

Eddie and I have been to New Orleans a couple of times. We have toured around the famous French Quarter, Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, & much more. If you are ever there make sure and check out Cafe Du Monde. Its known for its excellent Beignets & Coffee.

I can't take credit for taking this shot~ but I love it!

Cafe Du Monde- (not my photo either)

St. Louis Cathedral~ it is gorgeous inside too!

Eddie and I on Jackson Square

This is how some people make their living~ right on the square.

New Orleans is a place to act silly and have some fun!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I definitely need to go back to New Orleans when it's not Mardi Gras! I didn't enjoy it all that much with the horrendous crowds!

LeighAnne said...

Great Pics!! Have you been back since Katrina??

LuLu's Lane said...

No~ our trips were made prior to Katrina. I am sure a lot has changed.