Hello~ my name is: Lori aka LuLu
Never in my life have I been to: Niagra Falls
However, I have been too : the Grand Canyon
The last book I read was: As you all know- I am reading the last book in the Twilight Series
I enjoy as a hobby: I like to scrapbook and make my own cards.
I have visited the country of: Aruba- (the summer Natalee Holloway went missing~ so sad)
I hate it when: People don't change the empty toilet paper roll here at work! I am going to leave it empty one day too and they are going to have to yell from the restroom for paper. I will catch them, I am sure I know who is doing it. haha I bet they start replacing it after that. Ugh...
The one person who can drive me nuts is: a boy that has season tickets to the hockey games, we go to. He drives us all nuts with that cow bell of his. Need I say more?
When I'm nervous: I talk really fast, even faster than I normally do.
The last song I listened to was: Tough by Craig Morgan
I don't eat: cheese but I like pizza- go figure right
Your maid of honor/best man was or will be: It was my one and only sister
My hair is: Brown with long layers- it has some curl to it that I straighten out everyday! I love my Straight gel by Bumble & Bumble, I would be lost without it!
When I was 5: I was saved!
Last Christmas: we decide to draw names for the first time ever on my husbands side of the family and it worked out great!
I should be: Working on payroll
When I look down: I see my cute brown scarf
The happiest recent event was: My husbands B-day! I gave him tickets to the Dave Matthews Band and he was super excited. The look on his face was so worth the $.
My current annoyance is: Why telemarketers can't take the hint, especially here at work!
I have a hard time understanding: Why people are so lazy...
There's this girl that I know: Her name is Con and she just started her blog today~ so please go and welcome her to the wonderful world of blogging.
The thing I want to buy is: A Valentines Day Kauffeldt Hockey Jersey! They are going to be red with hearts and auctioned off real soon! I wonder what they will go for this time? haha
If you visited the place I'm from: You would probably go to the Space & Rocket Center
Most recent thing I've bought myself: A rack for my scrapbooking paper! I know it is out of hand, and it looks like I have enough paper to open up my own store. I have a problem... :)
Most recent thing someone else bought me was: A diamond necklace from the journey collection
My middle name is: Ann
Last night I was: Watching TiVo shows with my hubby
If I was an animal I'd be: Cat
Tomorrow I am: Going to work~ the story of my life.
Tonight I am: Going to dinner at my In-laws to celebrate my Hubbys B-day that was last week.
Now its your turn~ go on and finish the sentence!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Finish the Sentence
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Wednesday, February 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I do like this post. I may have to do one of these myself.
You are right. THat is my church now. Where I work, practically live...you know how it goes. :-) Have you been there? Did we used to be best friends and I hit my head then forgot my past???
Post a Comment