This week for Photo Friday, we are going to visit the lovely Jamaica! Eddie and I have been there twice now. It is a gorgeous place but with lots of poverty too. Anyways, we decided to spend this afternoon riding these bamboo rafts down the river. We had a Jamaican guide, who makes his living by taking people down the river. He used a big bamboo shoot to help steer us down the rapids. It was so relaxing and the view was gorgeous. What a cool experience that we shared together. I am really enjoying sharing my vacation pictures with you. These past few Fridays, has reminded me of how blessed we truly are! I hope you are enjoying them too.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Photo Friday
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That looks like fun!! I wish I was on one of those boats right now!
Wow!!! That looks like it was so much fun! I think it is awesome that you and Eddie have been able to travel so much!
WOW, how awesome was that. You take the most amazing vacations! Blake & I need to take some pointers from you and Eddy! :)Hope you are having a great week!!
Hugs, LA
Post a Comment