Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo Friday

This week will be spend photo Friday in the lovely Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands.

We went snorkeling with the sting rays. They are in the wild and it was amazing! Yes~ this was also the same summer Steve Irwin was stung and killed by one. Kinda scary I know! Anways, we swam above and around them and watched them emerge from the sand. At first you can't see them and then they wiggle out from under the sand and swim off. The site was amazing! We also spent the afternoon taking it easy in Margaritaville.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh wow! It looks beautiful there!!! I love me some Margaritaville!!!

LeighAnne said...

Wow, I am so amazed at all the places you have been. It looks goregous here. I love anywhere tropical/warm, that is my kind of vacation destination. Thanks for sharing all the goregous pics. :)

Hugs, LA