Monday, February 23, 2009

Yep He's that Good

*UPDATE*(He's coming back?! OH PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE say it's true!)HAHA
  1. *Coach announced today that forwards Travis Kauffeldt and Ray Ortiz have been called up to the Las Vegas Wranglers (NOT the Arizona sundogs~ that is who they played against) of the ECHL for games Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. Kauffeldt leads the Havoc with 62 points. He has a team-high 32 goals to go along with 30 assists. Ortiz is fourth on the team with 41 points, 15 goals and 26 assists.Both players will be back in a Havoc uniform on Friday night when the team plays at Fayetteville.*
Well this past weekend Eddie and I spent both nights at the rink watching some hockey. I am so glad I got to watch both games because it was my guys last games with our team. Travis Kauffeldt, the hockey player I pull for and write about all the time got the call this past weekend... He is moving up to the next hockey division. Yep he's that good! You didn't think I would pick a shaby player to pull for did you? haha He is now going to be playing for the CHL- for the Arizona Sundogs! I plan to still follow his career there. He is a standout player and will be greatly missed. I really enjoyed watching him play this season. He has scored over 30 goals and has multiple assists. However, I need another player to cheer for so I have chosen my second favorite #19 LUSH and boy he is LUSHous all right! haha Take a look for yourself...

Oh yeah one more thing~ at Friday nights game I won a firehouse gift card. Out of all those seats, mine won. They presented me the card in front of everyone. HAHA I was in my own world and didn't even realize it was my seat that won!

#37 Kauffeldt

#19 LUSH