I am so thrilled! Eddie went yesterday to buy us hockey tickets for this weekends upcoming games and he came home with season tickets for the 2009-2010 season. How exciting is that?! These games will start in the fall. I was thrilled. He got to pick our seats for the entire season and everything. Hockey is something we both really enjoying watching together. We have such a good time at these games. I hope to be a #37 jersey owner real soon. They had another auction and #37 went for $1,000 this time. Geeze~that is a lot for a jersey. In March they are having 3 more auctions, lets hope I can get one for a lot less! :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a sweet hubby! Ya'll will have so much fun this fall. I don't watch the Batchelor, but I love reading your updates. They are so cute!!
Hugs, LA
Post a Comment