Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fantasy Suite Anyone?

The Bachelor this week was spent with the remaining three girls in the gorgeous New Zealand. Lets take a look at each date and who decided to stay in the fantasy suites with Jason?!

Jillian~ They seemed happy to see each other again. They were both dressed in jeans and matching plaid shirts for their helicopter ride and picnic over the mountain tops. The scenery was amazing. They went back to the hotel for dinner and some alone time. Yes, she stayed in the fantasy suite with Jason. Jillian arrived dressed in a nice dress with matching purse and her black boots. Did her luggage with her shoes get lost? The boots looked like they should have been worn with jeans, they did not match her dress. After dinner they got in the hot tub and she wore this cute tiny bikini with ...yes her black boots. Who wears boots with a bathing suit? It looked silly to me. I personally think this hot tub scene is the steamiest ever in bachelor history. Talk about making out! WOW!! The music starts playing and the camera pans to Jason standing up with his back side to us and Jillian was sitting on the edge of the hot tub with her legs wrapped around him while grabbing his butt. "Brownchicken-Browncow!!" I had to make sure I was still watching ABC. I must admit~ I hit rewind and watched it again~I was shocked they showed this on the Bachelor? Come on...you know you hit rewind too?! *wink* *wink* At the rose ceremony she looked amazing, probably the best she has ever looked. I was sure she was staying. She look so confident too, and Jason sent her home. No rose!

Molly- They spent their date bungee jumping in their precious, matching brown shirts. haha I am not sure why she loves sporting that messy ponytail either, but it drives me nuts. Anyways, they spent some time talking at a little shop and she had several "Get to know you better" questions that she wanted to ask Jason. She asked them all but one. That last one she wanted to save for later. They went back to the hotel for dinner and this is where Molly asks him her final question. "Would he stay the night with her?" She wanted to ask him before he got the chance to ask her? He of course said Yes! He wanted some more bikini time. They got in their bath tub and talked, yeah sure that is what they did. She got the second Rose! I was shocked...

Melissa- Once again, they seemed super excited to see each other, they ran into each others arms kissed and he picked her up and twirled her around. She looked cute as always, in her gold sweater. However, they had to discuss the parents situation yet again. This is so old now, just get over it already. Not everyone is close to their parents or even has any? Just a thought. Anyways, they took a ride on Winston Churchill's boat around the Lake. It was gorgeous. They also got into the hot tub. Jason slipped as he was trying to be smooth and get in. They both just laughed it off. She also said Yes to the fantasy suite and she tells him that she has absolutely fallen in love with him. Woo Hoo. He then swarmed in for a big ole kiss like a bee to a honey hive. They really seem to like each other. She got the first rose! YEAH :)

Next week is the "Women tell all show!" It should be interesting. I am more curious about what the private showing of after the rose ceremony is all about. I can't wait to see the much awaited Deanna scenes either. Who do you think Jason will pick?! What are your thoughts about the hot tub scenes... I mean fantasy dates this week?

OR

0 comments: