Wednesday, February 18, 2009

25 Random things about me!

25 Random Things, Facts, Habits, and/or Goals about me!

1. I have one sister who is two years younger than me. I have and always will be very protective of her. She is my best friend!

2. I have dated my husband since I was 16 years old (almost 17). Married when I was 20 (almost 21)

3. I have a double major~ BS in Behavioral Science and Sociology and I am an Accounting Administrator.... maybe I should have majored in Business. :)

4. I have been married for over 10 years with no kids.

5. I played High School Basketball all 4 years. I use to wear lacy socks to my games~ it was my thing! You can still be a girl and play good ball.

6. I love Jesus. I was saved at age 5, and have been in Church my whole life.

7. I have had 12 teeth pulled by the dentist (baby, permanent, & wisdom) I wore braces for over 2 years. I still have a bottom retainer that is cemented to my teeth.

8. I make my own Christmas Cards- 60+ or so! I enjoy stamping & scrapbooking

9. One of my favorite smells is a my husband deodorant! haha that is the truth!

10. I have never broken a bone!

11. I am terrified of rats! Thanks to my Dad who use to chase me around with a fake one when I was little. He was playing with me and my sister but little did he know how much it would affect us, I am terrified of them now.

12. I have been to most of the Caribbean Islands. I feel very blessed.

13. I lived in the same house until I moved out for college.

14. I don't drink Milk~ as kids my mom use to make me and my sister drink chocolate milk. I would always get my friends to drink my glass when they would come over. haha

15. The first year the Nintendo came out, me and my sister got one for Christmas- we found it beforehand and kept it a secret all those years! We didn't want our parents to take it back. :)

16. I don't have any tattoo's but I have two holes in one of my ears. Yep only one... because me and two on my HS friends thought it would be cool and it hurt so I never got the other one done! haha

17. I was scared of dogs as a kid. I got attacked by a German Shepherd when I was little. I grew out of that fear. Eddie and I bought our first dog together~ a Rottweiler. Tyler was a big baby with a mean bark.

18. I have curly hair that I straighten out with a flat iron.

19. I went to private schools from second grade on.

20. I have picketed abortions with my Mom. When I was little, I would stand outside the clinic on the corner with a sign, to try and stop Mom's for making a big mistake. I will never forget it.

21. When I was young, I would deliver Meals-On-Wheels to the elderly with my Mom. I will never forget the ladies that were hunched over from a calcium deficency. My Mom would say, "See girls you better drink ALL that chocolate milk!"

22. My family went camping every summer in a school bus that had been renovated into a camper!

23. I have worked for the same company for over 10 years now.

24. I get my nails done every 3 weeks. (Pink & White)

25. I have one cat named Samson who has won the award as "The most high maintenance Cat" at his vet's office. I wonder who he gets that from?! HAHA

0 comments: