Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What's New

This week a good friend of mine called and said...where have you been you haven't blogged in a while...what's new? So she motivated me to post this "What's New?" blog. Well let's see...


Our Church celebrated their 10 year anniversary and we had a picnic after Church. We had a cardboard testimony service. People from the congregation got on stage and on one side of their cardboard it would read something like infertility and the othe side when flipped over it would read God blessed me in 2005 with a baby girl. It was awesome to see all the work God is doing in peoples lives at our Church. Take a look at the Cardboard Testimonies video from our Church and be blessed.



A life long friend's little boy turned 3 and they had a party at their home with farm animals. I took so many pics! Here is one of him feeding this rooster! He was super excited about this rooster! He feed him crackers over and over again. The Rooster must have gained 5 lbs! I enjoyed getting to see all my LuLu kids and spending time with the whole family!

Well it is also getting to be that time of year again when the leaves start to fall, the temperature drops, and my husband starts dreaming of ....hunting. So he spent this past weekend with my Dad at the hunting lodge. God only knows doing what all day? Working supposedly! haha :) Anyways, later that night he took me to a music festival that we have here in our area. We meet up with some old friends and it was nice hanging out with them and sitting outside and listening to the music. Anyways, at the home front we are having some problems with a water pipe slowly leaking. So this week we had a plumber come out and look and say Yep you have a leak. Well no kidding sherlock holmes. So yesterday another man came out and ran a test on the lines to possibly locate the leak. He claims it is under our garage floor, so hopefully next week another man will come and fix it. I tell you what...it is always something!


Yep...we are going again? This time the boys are going fishing while the girls shop. Don't think I will try this again for awhile! If you have not read my very first posts on here, take a look and see why I am passing on fishing this time. It is still too fresh on my memory to go again right now. However, I am looking forward to this beach trip with our friends, we always have a blast together no matter what we are all doing!
This weekend Eddie is going to the Nascar Race and I am going to a college football game with a friend. So we both have another busy weekend planned. Well this is about all that has been going on in my world..."What's New" with you?

5 comments:

Lea Anne Hardy said...

Hey! Thanks! I loved our wedding! I enjoyed catching up with you just now. Brannan loves to hunt too -- he was working last weekend at the cabin to get ready. It's that time of the year. Do ya'll have plans for the first Havoc game? Do you want to grab supper before the game? Let me know. I would invite you to our new house but it won't be ready yet...

Bill and Melodie said...

I did see you at the picnic, but from a distance and didn't get to say hi. Hope you all have a grreat time on your trip!

LeighAnne said...

Hey Girl - I've missed you! So glad you to see your are having a wonderful fall! :) Love ya!

~*Lisa*~ said...

Lori I am so glad you are back to blogging! I have missed your crazy funny post! I am worried of the pictures you have! Lord knows that pony was a frightening thing! hee hee Well I best get back to the house. Laptop is on the fuzz again! Love you!

Leslie said...

I saw the picture of the boat and thought you must be crazy... but then I read that you are not going fishing! Good call!!!