Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun


Eddie and I along with some close friends decided to take a little trip to the beach for some Fun in the Sun. This gorgeous picture above is our view of the bay from our balcony. The guys decided to go deep sea fishing while us girls chose to shop. We found some great deals. I bought this super cute Coach purse and a beautiful silver necklace, from this little Private Gallery jewelry shop. I just loved that place, it had the coolest Jewelry. The guys had a blast fishing and caught several fish, so now we are going to have a fish fry soon! We spent most of our time shopping, eating, and just relaxing. We ate at several restaurants right on the ocean. It was great to just sit and relax with the salt air blowing in your face and to watch the waves roll in while you ate. I just love the beach! This picture below was taken from outside our condo as we were leaving.

4 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

I was wondering where you have been! I know you took more than 2 pictures my dear friend! Share sister share! hee hee I wanna go to the smokies for a couple of days just me and ol Bo! ha ha Bet that does not happen since we are going to Mexico the first week of Dec!

Leslie said...

I love that last picture! Looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! Shopping was def a much better decision than the fishing :)!

Emily said...

Glad you had a great time - wish I could have been there especially for the shopping!

LeighAnne said...

Beautiful pics. So glad you had a nice get-away. I need to talk to you about Cruises. Blake & I are thinking of buying our parents a cruise for their Christmas presents. So I am going to consider you my own personal advisor on the entire issue since I have never been on one. Could you email me so I can get your phone number? lgivey@southernco.com Thanks girlie - love ya.