Friday, October 17, 2008

LuLu's Lips

Ok so this is my infomercial blog for the month! haha I just had to share with you about this new lipstick that I have been wearing. I actually have had it awhile but I just started using it this week. I LOVE IT! I usually wear Este Lauder makeup, however this lipstick lasts longer than any other lipstick that I have tried (and that is a lot). Endless Kissables is a long lasting lipstick that is resistant to kisses. I can kiss my hubby and it doesn't leave a mess. It is formulated with skin softening vitamin E and boy my lips feel great. It does read~ remove with an oil-based makeup remover. This is a two step process so you gals in a hurry may not want to deal with it, but you put the color on first and let it set for 2 mins and then add the gloss for the shine! I love it!


2 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

OK Its so funny that you should post this because I just started last Saturday using a long wear lip gloss from Revlon. I normally wear Mac lip gloss's but did not have the time or the energy to go to the mall with my kids. I love it and I think may have gotten Martha to pick her some up she tried it the other day and loved it. So cool I may have to try yours out as well!

LeighAnne said...

I am definetly going to try this. Blake will not even kiss me good when I have on lip gloss. He hates the "sticky" feeling. Thanks for sharing!! :) Have an awesome weekend honey!