I was tagged by Laura. I'm suppose to name 7 random facts about myself. I don't have lots of interesting things to say but here goes nothin'...
1. I have never broken a bone before
2. I make my own Christmas Cards (50+) am I crazy or what
3. I worked at a baseball stadium for four years
4. I swam with wild stingrays in Grand Turk a few months after Steve Irwin was killed by one
5. I'm scared to death of rats
6. I don't like cheese but I eat Pizza
7. I have a snook~ ask and I might tell you. :)
Okay, now I have to tag some people. I tag Les, Em, & LeighAnne
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
I've been tagged
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You make the most beautiful Christmas cards every year!
I knew all of them excited for 1 I just knew with all the sports and things you played you had to have at least once.
The snook *wink wink* I can only imagine what it looks like to this day! Take a picture and show us!
Love you,
ME
Yes, you must post a pic of snook!
Post a Comment