Wednesday, October 15, 2008

National Day of Remembrance for Pregnancy and Infant Loss

Today is the National Day of Remembrance for pregnancy and infant loss. Today is a day to remember all babies who have died because of a miscarriage (at any week), stillbirths, SIDS, or any other infant death. (taken from Angie's Blog Bring The Rain) On her blog, Angie asked anyone who would like to share and be prayed for to leave a comment with their story. Try reading through the comments without crying. My heart aches for these people who have gone thru this. I personally have not dealt with this kind of grief but have several dear friends who have and I pray for them today.

I know this is not a happy blog, but I just thought I would share this day with somebody by blogging about it and bringing awareness to it. It is an important day for many people who have experienced this kind of pain. So today please say a pray of peace for all these people.

http://www.october15th.com/

1 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

Hey I just wanted to ask you to be praying for Chrissy Honeycutt Hinson! She was 17 weeks pregnant and found out last night that she had miscarried and this morning she went into the hospital to deliver her baby! ughhh my heart is just broken this morning for her! On the day of National Remembrance for Pregnancy and Infant loss this happened to her!