I will start this off by saying WAR EAGLE! I know I know...you might be confused as to why I have Big Al on my page and not Albie the tiger! Well... Eddie and I are actually Auburn Fans, but this past weekend, we were given tickets to the Alabama vs. Kentucky game. Note the word given! We love SEC football, so I decided to go. Eddie could not go with me since he already had plans to attend the Nascar Race in Talladega with his Dad. So me and a friend decided to make the trip for the day and enjoy a little Tailgating in T-town. :) We had a blast hanging with her friends and family. There is something about the atmosphere on game day. I love it! The million dollar band was great. This is funny, we had this lady and man that was sitting behind us and wow they were happy to be there. She would cheer above everyone else and shake her pom pom (She must have dreamed of being an AL cheerleader in her younger years). The man would whistle extremely loud every time Alabama was on defense. I would have to plug my right ear, I thought I was going deaf! During the National Anthem she sang opera to the top of her lungs. People around her were looking at her and afterwards saying great job. She was like thanks and was all serious about it! I think she must have tried out for American Idol and didn't make it. BAHAHA I had to laugh. We had excellent seats, however they were in the sun. I had a little elephant fan that I think I must of waved its nose off by the 3rd quarter. :) I was cheering for AL to win. I would rather AL win over KY. It was a close game but AL won 17-14. Anways, do you like watching college football or any other sports? Who is your favorite team?
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Alabama Football
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Brannan was there too! And so was Steve Lacy! I'm glad you had fun -- we usually go to one or two games a year (usally one each since he's and Albama fan and I'm an Auburn fan). But I think I'll wait until next year when I don't have this precious baby following me EVERYWHERE!!
See your post are always great! I totally cracked up on the lady singing. Randi would have had some great fun at her expense. Ummm that man could not have whistled any louder than your Momma! I have never heard anyone whistle so loud! ha ha ha I have never been to a game but wanna at least try I guess. WE shall see!Love ya!
Roll Tide! I am a big Alabama fan and I love college football in general. Blake likes Pro ball too, but I just can't get into it. There is just something about being on a college campus on Game Day. I love it. Ok that couple would have had me cracking up. Too bad you didn't have a video camera with you. That footage would have been priceless. :)
Post a Comment