Thursday, September 18, 2008

Birthday Sunflowers

Today my hubby sent me some gorgeous sunflowers to work, for my Birthday. I think this is the first time ever that he has sent me sunflowers. As I told you before he is the flower man, and I am not complaining either. He is good to me. They are beautiful and in this cool matching vase. I am having a wonderful day, thanks to many of you. I have received many calls, emails, cards and well wishes from my family and friends. Thanks everyone, you have made my day very special. I went to lunch with two of my dear friends and enjoyed catching up with them. We are going to dinner tonight to celebrate with another couple that Eddie and I hang out with often. My parents called me this morning and sang the whole Happy Birthday song! It was really sweet. We already celebrated mine and my sisters B-day a few weeks ago while she was in town. Her B-day is nine days before mine. Anyways, before leving for work this morning, Eddie had a gift for me to open and when I looked inside to my SURPRISE was this fabulous Kate Spade Handbag~ the carnaby street quinn. He did good didn't he.?!?!


One more thing, tonight when I got home from my B-day dinner, there was this cake. Eddie had come home early from work to make me my favorite Birthday cake~ yellow cake with chocolate icing. YumO!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I am VERY jealous of you birthday handbag! Eddie did a great job! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday!

LeighAnne said...

How precious. Eddy sounds like a wonderful hubby. I am so impressed with your handbag!! :) Blake doesn't even know who Kate Spade is! Ha! I didn't know it was your birthday, so HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! It sounds like you had a wonderful day! Also, thanks for the advice, it really meant alot to hear from you on that subject. Maybe we can do it together!! :)

Love you,
LeighAnne

Bill and Melodie said...

Hope you had a great b'day, I haven't seen you in a while, how's it going?

~Laura~ said...

WAY TO GO EDWARD! This is impressive. Men don't bake cakes. He's always go thoughtfull.

See ya tomorrow! YAY!

~Laura~ said...

Lulu~ Thank you for always being such an encouragement to me. Waiting for Mercy has probably been the biggest test of my faith & sometimes I feel like I'm failing big time but I'm so blessed to have amazing friends that scoop in and pick me up when I feel like I can't do it anymore. He is Faithful. Love you BIG TIME!