Well nothing much has been going on this past week in my world. I have just been busy playing catch up at work from being out on vacation. Eddie left this past weekend for LA on business. So for those of you who know me well... yep that means I have not slept much this week. I never sleep well when Eddie is away. I can't wait for him to come home so that I can get a good nights rest. I actually took a nap on my lunch hour today. How sad is that? Who does that? My parents are trying to get me to stay with them until he gets home, but I don't want to do that either. I just want to sleep in my own bed. The problem is I am not getting much of that. Do any of you have problems sleeping while your significant other is away? However, there is someone in our house that sure has been sleeping well. That is our furry child Samson. He slept all night long in Eddie's spot the first night. He rolled around, stretched out, and purred all night long. He was in Kitty Heaven. He is something else, I tell ya. Spoiled Rotten! I told Eddie well at least one of us is getting some sleep. HAHA :) Here is a pic of my baby right after having his belly rubbed!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Samson misses his daddy
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, Happy early birthday! Brannan is headed for Atlanta this morning but that's ok with me...hehe...I'll miss him but I won't miss sleeping next to him. How bad is that! I love to stretch out! I guess it would help if we didn't have a full size bed...we're working on that. We have a contract on a house in Churchill Place in Meridianville so we'll probably be neighbors by the end of October! Have a great day!
Oh my - I would be at my Momma and Daddy's in a heart beat. Girl I have never spent one night alone in my entire life. The 2 times Blake has been gone overnight (for 1 night) since we have been married I have had friends come and stay with me. I am feeling your pain and I hope Eddy comes back soon! By the way - is he feeling better? Did they ever determine what was going on with him? Let me know. Love you.
LeighAnne
Post a Comment