Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Autographs

I thought I would introduce you to my nephew Trevor, he is 14 and is the oldest boy in the picture below. He is also the one that looks the most like me! haha He is actually Eddie's sisters child, but I think he could pass as mine. The other three are my nephews-to-be. Remember I told you, that Eddie's sister Angela is getting married this summer in NYC. Well these are her step boys-to-be... Tyler, Hunter, & Parker. Wow she is going to have her hands full. Eddie and I decided to take the boys to the hockey game this past weekend. Their parents came with us too. These kids had a blast. Eddie and I gave them our freebe jerseys that we get each year and they loved them. This was the last season game and the hockey players were signing team posters after the game and the boys (OK- really me) (wink~wink) wanted to meet all the players and get their autographs! I of course had to chat with #37. One of my boys told Travis that he wanted his signature to be the biggest of them all on his shirt. haha Travis signed it huge for him. It was cute. He also told onother player that he was really brave to keep skating and playing even though he had lost his helmet. It was funny to hear them talk about the game to the players. The boys got their posters, hats, and jerseys signed. They had the best time.
I am not sure who had more fun me or them?! #37 Travis Kauffeldt signing autographs

3 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

HA HA HA Kids say the funniest stuff! You crack me up with your love for Mr. K (can't spell that last name) Glad you guys had fuN!

LeighAnne said...

Aw, that looks like so much fun. I bet the boys had a blast!!! XOXOXO

stampinmomof2girls said...

Cool picture of the boys! Trevor is so grown up! They will never forget that hockey game! (as you won't either!) haha!