Thursday, March 25, 2010

Faces of Addison

This week I got to hang out with one of my good friends Sarah and her little girl Addison. I met Sarah my junior year in college, she had transfered schools and was new to the area. We hit it off right from the start and became great friends. She actually is one of the few peeps that I still keep up with from my college days. Anyways, I went to her house to catch up with her and play with her gorgeous daughter. We went for a walk, played inside with her babies and her kitchen. It took her a little while to warm up to me, but eventually she did. I will have to visit sooner than later next time so she will remember her Lulu. She was so funny especially listening to her sing "All the Single Ladies" and shakin her little booty. I love getting to spend quality time with my lulu kids.

A's gorgeous facemessy face

silly face

4 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

LOVE IT!!!! That's a great picture of you FYI! :)

LeighAnne said...

Ya'll both look so cute!!!!!!!

Emily said...

She is a cutie! Glad you got to spend some time with her.

Sarah said...

So stinkin cute! Addison was looking at pics and when she came to the one of you two she looked up and smiled and said "Lowee"