Last night Eddie and I had another visitation to attend. This makes a total of three in less than a month that I have been to. Have I told you lately that I despise cancer?! Eddie's cousin's wife's father (did you follow that one) passed away from cancer this past weekend. I attended a memorial service two weeks ago, for a husand of a stamping friend who passed away from lung cancer. It is just heart wrenching to watch these families go through this. I personally could not imagine it. Please pray for Kristin (Eddie's cousins wife) the funeral is today.
Eddie and I stopped after the visitation last night to eat some dinner at this little diner called Goodfellas. Eddie appreciates good food and the way to his heart is through his stomach. He was stoked about their Chicago style hand-made deep dish pizza pies. You see Eddie ate a pizza pie once while he was on a business trip in Chicago and ever since then he has been trying to find a restaurant here in town that makes the pizza pies. I could not eat that much cheese so I ordered the flat pizza shown below. They were both really good! Next time Eddie will be trying their Chicago style hot dogs. I am surprised he is not as big as the side of a barn! haha I bet you can't guess what he's eating for lunch today? :)

1 comments:
OK I NEED TO KNOW WHERE THIS IS? THAT PIZZA PIE LOOKS AMAZING!
Post a Comment