I know you are all thinking great another hockey blog. haha Well this is how I spend a lot of my weekends so I am going to share it with you. We spent both Friday and Saturday night at the rink. Saturday nights game was fantastic! We were down 0-4 after the first period. Sometimes you don't even get 4 goals in the whole game. I was kinda bummed. However, we started scoring and by the end of the third and final period we tied it up 6-6. As you can imagine I was pumped. I was cheering my boys on to victory. haha I am so into this sport. I scare myself sometimes at how much I get into the game. Me blogging about hockey is even funnier to me. I am seriously laughing at myself right now! haha Anyways, you all know who my fav player is by now #37 Travis Kauffeldt. He scored the final goal with 26 seconds left in OT. We WON the game 7-6.
I am shocked I even have a voice today because I was screaming to the top of my lungs. It was one of the best games I have been to in a long time, and did I mention the game was SOLD OUT! This season is coming to an end and I think I am going to have serious withdrawls until next fall.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Kauffy saves the day!
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Monday, March 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Blake & I need to come up to Huntsville one Saturday and take a game in with you guys. Blake loves ALL sports and he was really into Hockey during the Olympics! What a fun way to spend the weekend. Love you honey....XOXOXO
You crack me up with your hockey obsession!!! I just can't get into hockey games, but it's probably because I'm not very familiar with all the rules!
Post a Comment