Eddie's Grandma is 91 years old today! This woman amazes me. She is so spunky and full of life. I pray I live a full life like she has. Eddie and I went to see her Sunday afternoon and to take her to dinner for her Birthday. She picked Cracker Barrel so she could eat some veggies. We then went back to her house to vist and have some cake. Happy Birthday Grandma!
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
She is 91 today!
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Lord! She's too cute!!! I hope I live that long too!!
She looks great - especially for 91! I hope I am in that good of shape if I live that long!
So precious!!!!!!!! I hope I live to be 91 and that I am still Spunky too!
She's precious Lori!!!
Post a Comment