Well it is official Eddie's sister Angela is getting married this summer in New York. The wedding is going to take place in a castle on the Hudson river. She has invited 30 of her closest friends and family members. Eddie is going to be a goomsmen. They have decided to order suits instead of renting tuxes. Eddie's suit came in this week, so last night we went to get it fitted. He is going to look so nice in this chocolate suit. I am glad I like the one Tom picked out since we are keeping it. You always spend money on a tux rental or a dress that you never wear again. At least Eddie likes this one and will have it for future events. We also went to a hockey game last night- shocker huh. haha I had to include a picture of Travis. He scored and did my favoite and his signature cha-ching first pump that he sometimes does when he scores. We won 7-1 and made it to the playoffs! Woo Hoo. Ok enough with hockey 101.
My sister comes home this weekend and I can't wait to see her. It has been since Christmas since she was in town. We always have such a good time. Hope you all have a great weekend.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Summer Wedding
Posted by LuLu's Lane at Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wow I can't wait to hear all about the wedding in NY. That should be pretty amazing!! :) Hugs, LA
Post a Comment